Thursday 2 April 2009

Borat to visit Y Parc?


I have to say I'm fairly happy that the Welsh Under-21's International went well at Parc y Scarlets this week. Wales ran out 5-1 winners against Luxembourg U21's in Parc y Scarlets first ever Football match.
It now looks likely that the 'experiment' will continue as the FAW have shown interest in using the ground for Wales' home friendly v Kazakhstan.
Now, I say I'm 'fairly' happy with this as I'm a passionate rugby fan and am already a little possessive over Y Parc. However, I do enjoy a little round-ball and being a proud Welsh man it's great to see a full international being planned for the ground. Of course, this also means a much needed extra revenue stream is created for the Scarlets and if the rumours are true, we need it.
Interestingly, it may be the first opportunity we get to see the extra seating installed depending on how ticket sales go for the Scarlets v Ospreys game on April 18th.
Yesh Mesh.

No comments: